About Bad Banana
Bad Banana is a full-service IT consulting firm based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We’re SWaM Certified and a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. We’ve helped all levels of businesses – from small startups to federal agencies – and we’d love to see how we can help you. Read more about our service offerings through the button below.
Bad Banana works with clients to deliver results that last. Every day, government agencies, corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations rely on our expertise and objectivity. We are committed to providing you with top-end consulting services and solutions to meet your unique business challenges.
Bad Banana Software is a company dedicated to providing the best value of services and solutions to the markets we serve. We strive to provide excellence in the delivery of solid, best-value and value added business technology solutions, from software development and support to enterprise architecture deployment and management.
How we service our client is just as important as the quality of the product and service itself. Our core values:
- Sound business ethics are our foundation. We are accountable to uphold the highest standards of integrity in our profession.
- We want to demonstrate thought leadership and innovation through top-quality engineering and technology.
- We succeed when our customers succeed. We are committed to delivering quality, meeting expectations and satisfying our customers.
- We value our people. We value the skills and expertise of a diverse work force.
- We strive to provide our employees with the freedom to grow as a professional and as a person.
We set our goals and aspirations high – our employees and our clients deserve as much. We promise to …
- commit to exceeding our customers’ expectations for quality, responsiveness, and professional excellence;
- maintain the highest standards of ethical behavior and professional integrity;
- employ people of exceptional creativity, expertise, and determination who work closely with one another and with our customers;
- pursue technical growth and market diversification to increase value for our customers and opportunity for our employees; and
- foster a working environment that encourages technical objectivity, professional and financial growth, and entrepreneurial freedom.